Buckeyes Win!The Ohio State Buckeyes Git er done in Columbus. They beat a previously unbeaten and very resilient Michigan Wolverine team. Michigan never gave up and came extremely close to pulling off a dramatic comeback. Ohio State coughed up the ball twice late in the second half and gave the Wolverine's the ball on the OSU 26 and OSU 20. The game had a lot of stars and both teams can be proud of the effort they gave fans all across the nation. Ohio State ends up winning the Big Ten title outright and earns a spot in the National Championship title game in early January in Arizona. OSU ends regular season play at 12-0 and Michigan at 11-1. A great Big Ten exhibit!
Go Bucks!


2 comments:
Great win for the Bucks!
I think they will meet USC in January. USC has to play an overrated Notre Dame team and then go to UCLA. I have a feeling the UCLA game will be closer. It's nice Ohio State can relax for a while.
By the way. I never knew you had such a strong opinion on aliens. I won't believe in them until I see one myself!
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for posting your comments. This may be the only time in history that I will root for USC to win out. I think it may be unfair to Ohio State to have to play Michigan again, this time for the title.
As far as aliens go, I haven't knowingly seen one either. Keep in mind that UFO's are not necessarily alien craft. The US government has lied about a great many things including flight technology that we possess and I am sure that many of the sightings reported are indeed our own craft, manned or remote. On the other hand, as far as I'm concerned, there is now more than enough evidence to support the fact that aliens have been here. They probably became bored very quickly with humans and took off for civilizations more up to their speed. In any event, may the force be with you.
Brownie
Post a Comment