Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

New Political Changes Ahead For US

Winds of Change a blowing in DC

So what's say we talk a little politics. Repub's get their butt's kicked and that's OK. We probably needed an infusion of new ideas anyway. Plus we get to see what the Dem's can do. They've never been big on solutions, just like to make noise, but we'll see now. And if Pelosi can be quiet long enought to allow for some governing to take place we may be OK. She's always tending someone else's garden and as a consequence doesn't get much done. I imagine we'll be hearing her yapping for a long time to come now that she's the first woman Speaker of the House. The hag loves her face time. And I see they sent Rumsfeld packing, handing him his hat on the way out. A change there is probably a good thing as well. We were tredding water at best in Iraq. I'll be very interested to see the solution the Lib's propose. "Change, change, we want change". That's been the battle cry. But I'm afraid there's not much substance to their demands, just noise. I'll be listening for a plan. Let me know if you hear some news. All opinions welcome here.
My best,
Brownie

No comments: