Another History Channel SpectacularAfter 40 plus years they still can't get it right. Almost no one believes the Warren Commission Report, except maybe for former President Gerald Ford, the last remaining member of the infamous commission. I think that speaks volumes.
The amount of mistakes and buffoonery that went on with that investigation has to rank right up there with the OJ trial as the biggest media circus of our age. I found it interesting that the two obvious government asses that were in charge of JFK's body had never done an autopsy before. Anyway, many questions remain and the one thing I am sure of from all the deception our government has told us about this, UFO's, any war we've been in, and other important information; whatever they tell us is not the truth, at least not the full truth. Certainly this is for our own protection. Right!
Keep your eyes open and more importantly your mind, and don't be fooled by government misinformation.
Try this link for fun: http://www.history.com/
My best,
Brownie


4 comments:
I like to hear about this kind of thing. This would have been cool to watch!
Thanks for checking in. History Channel has great info shows and they do try to represent both sides of any issue. Good mind food. Check back again.
Brownie
I would like to know your intrest about Ford's passing.....not sure what you were saying....Keep up the info, it is very intersting....keep digging, and let me know what u find....your doing the work that i cant....
Gerald Ford was a great American and one person, not just politician, in my lifetime that came forward with integrity, honesty, and reliability; just to name a few of his many positive character traits. Few have been able to stand by his side in regards to this. I have been very sorry for a long time that I helped him out of office prematurely in favor of that peanut farmer down south. Don't get me wrong. Jimmy was and is a good man, he was just not a good President. I do not care for his meddling in foreign affairs the way he does today. He needs to be throttled because he's not making much sense lately.
As far as my earlier post, I truly believe Mr. Ford did believe the Warren Commission Report he was part of mostly because the commission had nothing better to report. With all that's been revealed as of today I'm not sure Mr. Ford would have said he was so sure now. That's what makes Blogging so interesting. I enjoy the exchange of thoughts from readers like you and I hope you come back to visit again. God Bless Gerald Ford.
My Best,
Brownie
Post a Comment